About Distinctive Domain
The partners at Distinctive Domain have been designing, building, and remodeling homes in central New Jersey for over 20 years. Our objective is to build a limited number of homes each year utilizing materials of high quality while creating a product at a fair price for the homeowner. The partners’ diverse talent and experience provide for a strong partnership, with one individual focused on construction design and the other on financial management.
One Entity, One Contract, One Unified Flow of Work From Concept Through Completion
Distinctive Domain’s Design-Build methodology provides for project delivery in which one entity – Distinctive Domain – works under a single contract with the home owner to provide design and construction services.
One Contract, One Integrated Team
Design-Build streamlines project delivery through a single contract between the owner and Distinctive Domain. This simple but fundamental difference saves money and time by transforming the relationship between designers and builders into an alliance which fosters collaboration and teamwork. See some of our custom homebuilding projects here.
Our New Jersey Custom Design-Build Services
- Predesign Assessment
- Feasibility & Budget Assessment
- Zoning, Permitting, Building, and Governmental Approvals
- Property Engineering Management
- Product Selection Guidance
- Budget Management
- Construction Management
- Lifestyle Design
- Site Selection
- Architectural Design Management
- Energy Star / Green Building
- Value Engineering
- Bank / Lender Management
Contact us today to learn more about the advantages of hiring a Design-Build General Contractor or to schedule a meeting to discuss your objectives.
- Faster Delivery – collaborative project management means work is completed sooner and with fewer problems.
- Cost Savings – an integrated team is geared toward efficiency and innovation.
- Better Quality – design-builders meet performance needs, not minimum design requirements, often developing innovations to deliver a better project than initially imagined.
- Singular Responsibility – one entity is held accountable for cost, schedule, and performance.
- Decreased Administrative Burden – owners can focus on the project rather than managing separate contracts.
- Reduced Risk – Distinctive Domain assumes full responsibility for all aspects of the project.